Re: lower handlebars

  • Guy
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 22, 2009
      I ave a set of drag bars I can't use because of the the gas tank,so
      there will be gas tank clearance issues with those lower risers.
      I thought I'd let you know.
      Guy

      --- In
      triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com, "atlantajaguarfan"
      <atlantajaguarfan@...> wrote:

      > Hey Steve, I have decided to keep the handlebars I have. I just want
      > to lower them. Will the speed triple risers do that for me?
      >
      > --- In triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com,
      > "atlantajaguarfan" <atlantajaguarfan@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hey that is a great suggestion. I wonder if I'd have any tank
      > clearance issues? I like that
      > > idea though. Thanks very much. I'm going to look into it.
      > >
      > > --- In triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com, Niles
      > Reichardt <nlr@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > The other possibility is to just replace the dog-bones (risers)
      with
      > > > ones from a T-bird, Legend, or Adventurer.
      > > > Since the TBS bars a pretty flat, the made the risers a lot
      taller
      > > > than for the other Classics. Might be an easier swap
      > > > if you can find a set.

      > Woods High
      > this

      triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com, "atlantajaguarfan"

      > > > Niles Reichardt, DVM
      > > > Laboratory Information Systems Manager
      > > > Washington Animal Disease Diagnostic Lab
      > > > (509) 335-2409
      > > > nlr@

    • dleinheardt
      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 25, 2009
        Steve-

        Are you using bar-end mirrors with your M Bars? If so, which ones? And not sure if I missed it, but can you post a few photos of your M Bars on the TBS? You didn't need to make any mods to use them, correct?

        Thx..

        DL