fcr 39 carbs? where can i get them

  • atlantajaguarfan
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2008
      Hey guys,I have decided to get the fcr 39 (i think that's what they
      are called) for my 98 tbs. Where would I get them? (supplier, etc) and
      what are the pros and cons? I'm told you get a little extra pop in HP.
      Thanks, bill
    • Bill Bill
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 14, 2008
        this site has a great database that answered my question. Should have checked before I asked! Sorry about that! :)  Happy holidays, everyone.