Sold my bike.... Triumph Retro Racer Jacket for SALE XL

  • David
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2008
      Hey guys, I sold my Triumpht Thunderbird. Now I have a jacket that I
      just bought for this winter... I have used it maybe 4 times..
      Here is more info about it. I have some photos available.

      Triumph Retro Racer Textile Jacket, Size XL
      Jacket is In perfect condition! Non smoker!
      Paid $230 for it!
      Your save... only $150
      Cordura® water repellent outer fabric
      Removable quilted liner
      Removable CE95 shoulder and elbow protectors
      Hidden ventilation panels
      Large embroidered back logo
      Option to fit fleece neck warmer
      Waist connection zipper supplied