Re: luggage rack?

  • cpallenjr
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 31, 2008
      Hi Debra,
      The corbin 'gunfighter and lady' model I have is quite a bit longer and
      wider than the stock seat. The solo 'gunfighter' model might fit with
      the rack/grab handle.

      I think the corbin is a huge improvement. It's roomier front to back
      and (to me anyway) I prefer the firm saddle-like feel over a plush seat.

      Courtney

      --- In triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com, electrikjuju_01