Re: Tailight mod

  • teampummy
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2008
      It is the actual chrome/plastic housing. The female end where the
      screw for the tailight is attached is broken. I have looked at
      aftermarket items, just want to see what they look like before I buy.
      Didn't know if anyone had any pics. I had used hyper lights and back
      off modules in the past and like their functions.

      --- In triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com, Todd Luchette