Hello TBS forum!

  • Kevin Becker
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 30, 2008
      My name is kevin and after much thought and research I have decided to purchase a
      Thunderbird Sport. I have located a low mileage '04 in Tangerine and Black. I am planning
      on purchasing it the week after July 4th. Just joined the forum and thought I'd say hello.

      Previous bikes include; '86 Honda CB700s, '76 BMW R90s, '74 Honda CB750, '98 Honda
      VT1100C3, '78 Honda CB750 (attempting a Cafe Rat Build).
    • Gary L. Gavin
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2008
        Aloha Kevin and welcome to the group.

        00 Tiger
        07 Mini Cooper S
        85 Ron Cooper (push bike)
        Oahu, Hawaii

      • tntremaine
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 1, 2008
          FYI
          tangerine and black is an '03'.
          '04' are black with yellow.

          --- In triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin Becker"

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 1, 2008
            Thanks and you are correct! I mis-typed the year. It is a '03 TBS.
            I had gone a lunch today and test rode a '05 Sprint. Very nice bike,
            but not really my style. I also don't think my wife would have been
            too keen on me buying something that looked THAT sporty.

            --- In triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com, "tntremaine"

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 1, 2008
              Welcome to the group, Kevin.