Re: Luggage rack

  • Mario Zarnich
    Message 1 of 7 , May 1 9:13 AM
      Man, thats funny, hope you don't get slapped for asking that.

      > Re: Luggage rack
      > Posted by: "realgren" no_reply@yahoogroups.com realgren
      > Hi Courtney,
      > what does your rack look like (i'm sorry if this may not sound right)...... .
      > Jerome

      Mario

      Top motorcycle service: www.geocities.com/speed3freaks
      Custom Triumphs: www.geocities.com/sp33d3

      Atlanta GA's RAT Pack: www.Ratlantans.com

    • cpallenjr
      Message 2 of 7 , May 1 6:45 PM
        Don't get all worked up now boys, but here's an picture of the
        renntec on my old '99 TBS. (look in the photo's section under
        reader's rides II, acourtney100 if the link doesnt work)

        http://us.a2.yahoofs.com/groups/g_5687425/8279/__sr_/9df8.jpg?
        gr4nqGIBX.DwX57N

        I'll post some of my '04 in a couple of days.

        --- In triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com, Mario Zarnich