New Plug up grade and More Powerfull Battery suggestions?

  • T Ginn Advertising
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2008
      Good Day to all!

      Riding weather is upon us.

      On my 2001 Adventurer.. Besides the standard Plugs. is anyone using any up
      grades that have worked out? Iridium or split fires?

      Plug wires. how many miles or time. before replacing the Plug wires. I
      cleaned the coil ends.they were a bit 'green' before I steel wooled/ wire
      brushed them.

      Lastly, New Battery; Suggestions on Battery Glass Matt style with more
      cranking amps that will fit.

      Thanks in advance for any and all helping ideas.

      Terry Ginn

      2001 Adventurer