Re: Speed Triple Bars

  • cpallenjr
    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 8, 2008
      Sorry for the confusion - I only replaced the front brake line, which
      is probably 10" long with one that was about 12" long. The clutch line,
      throttle and electrical cables are all fine.

      Courtney

      --- In triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com, Máirtín
      <r60rider@...> wrote:

      <SNIPPAGE> It does look like I may have been dealt a bit of
      misinformation