Is anyone running the Thunderbike (NZ) 3 into 1's?

  • bmax65
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 8, 2008
      Hello All,

      Just been fishing around online to see if the T-Birds and their
      derivitives have anything going on for them, and stumbled upon
      a NZ company called Thunderbikes.

      They have a few audio clips (way too short in my opinion) of various
      systems, and lo and behold there was a T-Bird based bike. The "dyno"
      clip sounded quite interesting.

      Just wondering if anyone in here has a set, and if so, what do you
      think if them- quality, fit, finish, sound...how happy (or unhappy)
      are you.

      If I ever get one of these bikes, wouldn't mind just a bit better
      sound- I remember back at the bike shop they all were a
      bit...hmm...subdued. I had not heard a set of TOR's at the time, none
      of the bikes had them at the shop.

      Thanks again for your time, safe rides to all.

      Brian
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 10, 2008
        > Thunderbikes...anyone in here has a set, and if so, what do you
        > think if them- quality, fit, finish, sound...how happy (or unhappy)
        > are you.

        I guess not. That having been said, Thunderbike is a good group in my
        experience.