Re: Curiousity-any members in Washington State

  • cpallenjr
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2008
      Hi Brian, I'm from Seattle.... I have a 2004 TBS I bought in Portland
      last summer. I paid book price for it (with 60000 miles on it and in
      excellent stock condition w/ a couple of accessories).

      Watch craigslist and autotrader, they pop up every now and then. I've
      seen a couple of good deals on e-bay, until you factor in the
      shipping and additional risk of buying something like that sight-
      unseen.

      Courtney

      --- In triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com, bmax65
      <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > Greetings,
      >
      > Had a few questions-
      >
      > Just wondering if there are any members in Washington State.
      >
      > If so, where do you go for parts, service- any places with a good
      > recommendation?
      >
      > And lastly, if anyone knows- about what do TBS's go for in this
      part of
      > the country? I have not seen one in a long time...see lots of
      > Bonnevilles, Scramblers, Americas, Speedmasters, Rockets...
      >
      > But it's been ages since seeing a TBS, T-Bird, Legend, Adventurer.
      >
      > Thanks again for your time, and any and all comments.
      >
      > Brian

    • cpallenjr
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2008
        Oh yeah service and parts - there's Cycle Barn in Lynnwood and I-90
        Motorsports in Issaquah, but I try to do my own basic service and buy
        only parts there (should say ORDER parts there because they rarely
        have anything in stock). They are pretty bulletproof bikes. I've
        bought accessories on line and 2nd hand.

        Courtney

        --- In triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com, "cpallenjr"
        <cpallenjr@...> wrote:

        > Hi Brian, I'm from Seattle.... I have a 2004 TBS I bought in
        Portland
        > last summer. I paid book price for it (with 60000 miles on it and
        in
        > excellent stock condition w/ a couple of accessories).
        >
        > Watch craigslist and autotrader, they pop up every now and then.
        I've
        > seen a couple of good deals on e-bay, until you factor in the
        > shipping and additional risk of buying something like that sight-
        > unseen.
        >
        > Courtney
        >

        > --- In triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com, bmax65
        > <no_reply@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Greetings,
        > >
        > > Had a few questions-
        > >
        > > Just wondering if there are any members in Washington State.
        > >
        > > If so, where do you go for parts, service- any places with a good
        > > recommendation?
        > >
        > > And lastly, if anyone knows- about what do TBS's go for in this
        > part of
        > > the country? I have not seen one in a long time...see lots of
        > > Bonnevilles, Scramblers, Americas, Speedmasters, Rockets...
        > >
        > > But it's been ages since seeing a TBS, T-Bird, Legend, Adventurer.
        > >
        > > Thanks again for your time, and any and all comments.
        > >
        > > Brian

      • Bruce Blair
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1, 2008
          Hi

          I'm in W. Seattle with a '98 TBS yellowbird.

          Currently it's idle until I get to work fixing the alternator death rattle.

          Bruce