BENT RIMS

  • Guy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2008
      i FORGOT TO MENTION; the front wheel needs different spacer for the
      calipers and the hub to center it in fork. a good machine chops or
      streetfighter type motorcycle repair shop can make them--I forgot the
      width of the spacers so I'll measure them and post them later.
      Another good thing is I'm not stuck with only 1 size tire to choose
      from. anywhere from 160/70 to 200/50 will now fit my machine.

      Guy