'99 TBS turn signal issues- part II

  • Norm
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2007
      I posted a few weeks ago because I had a weird situation with my turn
      signals. To recap: R/R turn signal was out, called Triumph, they said
      to put in a 1156 aftermarket bulb (WRONG!). It worked for a while, then
      later I noticed that ALL turn signals were out. Checked the fuse, no
      luck there, so I just came back from Triumph and had to replace the
      relay. NOTE: I got comments from 3 others who did similar turn signal
      replacements, so be warned. The wrong bulb can short out the relay.

      So now the 3 remaining turn signals work, but my R/R still is out, with
      the new bulb. Any suggestions, short of doing some type of voltage
      check along the entire wiring system?

      alohanorm