Re: [T TBS R] 98/9 TBS bodywork/bits for sale

  • Jason Peterson
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 30, 2007
      Richard
      I am interested in a number of the parts you have for sale. What do you have left and what are some prices? the main item I am interested in is the gas tank.

      thanks
      Jason Peterson
      smile_jap@... or jpeterosn127@...

      Richard Fenner <rfenner@...> wrote:
      I have a complete set of MINT red bodywork for a 98/99 TBS for sale.

      Includes:

      Tank
      Seat
      F/R fenders, (rear w/tailight assembly)
      Side covers
      Flyscreen
      Original handlebars
      Stock exhaust mufflers
      Air box

      Would obviously prefer to sell the above as one lot as it's factory
      colour-matched. My previous TBS was custom-painted before they found out the
      frame was bent and wrote the bike off, so I salvaged that freshly-painted
      bodywork (better than factory by far!) and removed this bodywork and stored
      it.

      Also used yellow f/r fenders and side covers, not mint but very clean.

      Best offer(s). Offers to: rfenner@..., please. You pay shipping.

      Thanks.

      Richard.