2000 Tbird Sport for Sale

  • tbirdsport00
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 29, 2007
      I have a 2000 Tbird sport for sale, 5600 miles on it..excellent condition.
      email if interested.

      thanks
      tbirdsport00@...
    • Walter Strahota
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 30, 2007
        Location, asking price, and any extras included would be helpful.

      • cpallenjr
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 31, 2007
          I'm pretty sure that is this one:
          http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/mcy/409009806.html

          I looked at it earlier in the month before I bought my '04. It looks
          to be in great if not perfect shape, and has been well maintained by
          the look of the brake/clutch fluids, oil, cleanliness (clean but not
          detailed clean if you know what I mean) etc. 5600 miles. It has (had
          at the time) the stock seat + the solo seat and cowl with flyscreen.
          I would have bought it if not for his asking price.

          I have no intrest or connection with him whatsoever.

          Courtney in Seattle

          --- In triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com, Walter Strahota