F/S 1998 Triumph Thunderbird Sport - Omaha NE

  • Kevin
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 20, 2007
      Red, 28K miles, new Avon tires/inner tubes, new chain and sprockets,
      valve adjustment and carburetor synchronization done, all new fluids,
      Triumph Off Road Mufflers, solo seat, CRG Hindsite mirrors, Skyking
      sliders, Fiamm horn. Runs great, looks great. $3,900 OBO

      ldrotpk(at)yahoo(dot)com

      Kevin
    • Kevin
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 28, 2007
        --- In triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin"
        <ldrotpk@...> wrote:

        > Red, 28K miles, new Avon tires/inner tubes, new chain and sprockets,
        > valve adjustment and carburetor synchronization done, all new fluids,
        > Triumph Off Road Mufflers, solo seat, CRG Hindsite mirrors, Skyking
        > sliders, Fiamm horn. Runs great, looks great. $3,900 OBO
        >
        > ldrotpk(at)yahoo(dot)com
        >
        > Kevin

        Come on! Some one needs this!

        Kevin
      • Todd Luchette
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 29, 2007
          I'd love to have another, but it's not going to happen. I am curious
          about the horn. Is the Fiamm louder and more effective? Which model
          is it?

          Thanks,

          Todd

          On Aug 28, 2007, at 7:56 PM, Kevin wrote:

          > Fiamm horn

          "Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired,
          signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are
          not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."
          President Dwight D. Eisenhower
          April 16, 1953

        • Kevin
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 29, 2007
            --- In triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com, Todd Luchette
            <luchette@...> wrote:

            > I'd love to have another, but it's not going to happen. I am
            curious
            > about the horn. Is the Fiamm louder and more effective? Which
            model
            > is it?
            >
            > Thanks,
            >
            > Todd

            The Fiamm (sp) Highway Blaster horn, 132DB, comes in a high and low
            note, if you get one make it the low note.

            One horn gets attention, two horns can be deafening, some say to use
            a relay if using both horns, I just have the low note horn. It will
            fit in the chrome housing with a little filing but I wanted mine
            black.

            There are louder horns but these are $15 each.

            Kevin
          • Kevin
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 1, 2007
              Link to my Craigslist ad, lower price!