Re: [T TBS R] Gooey Stuff?

  • Mike Padgett
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 29, 2007
      I think I'll order one, get measurements from it, make me a drawing
      and have the machine shop at the company I work for make me some out
      of UHMW (Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene). They'll certainly
      last longer. The stuff isn't flexible like rubber but it's non-
      abrasive. It'll make nice bushings for this application.

      -Mike P.