Re: after-market mufflers

  • John
    Message 1 of 50 , Jun 12, 2007
      I love my Epco stainless slip ons. They are reasonably quiet but
      throaty at low rpm and fantastic above 4000
      link to site:
      http://www.epcostainless.com/mufflers.htm#7
      link to pic of my baby:
      http://www.triumphrat.net/albums/album1158/abb.sized.jpg
      John

      --- In triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com, Bill Bill

      ______________
      > http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/

    • jimmyj900
      Message 50 of 50 , Aug 1, 2007
        --- In
        triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com, "south_texas_polar_bear"
        <south_texas_polar_bear@...> wrote:
        >>Years ago, I visited the Texas Triumph group on a somewhat regular
        basis, but...<<

        The old TROT site has been completely abandoned so we set up a new one
        and are still trying to get enough folks together to get it moving.

        Jim