Add'l driving lights

  • Mike Padgett
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2007
      I'm thinking of adding some driving lights on my TBS for riding at
      night.

      Anyone here ever added any lights? Also I wonder if there is enough
      reserve wattage to power them.

      Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

      Thanks

      -MP
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2007
        > Anyone here ever added any lights? Also I wonder if there is enough
        > reserve wattage to power them.

        I haven't added running lights to either TBS, but the alternator has
        ample reserve (you can run heated socks, pants liner, jacket liner,
        and gloves and still be under the rated wattage).