Re: [T TBS R] Thottle blues

  • Steve W.
    Message 1 of 3 , May 14, 2007
      My license frame has "Irritate a Liberal Work Hard and be Happy"

      --- In triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com, Bill Small
      <triumphsporttbird@...> wrote:

      > I concur. The registration plate on my TBS reads IMPCH-W. As it
      does on my car and truck. Nothing but positive feedback on all
      fronts. I do support the troops, not the guy in the Whitehouse.

      > midliferider <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>
      wrote: Fuzz thanks for the support
      on my silly issue. And pip pip cheerie