Re: [T TBS R] RIDING GROUPS

  • Pickwickian51@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2007
      Welcome to the group. I'd check with the Triumph Dealer in your area first.
      They may have a RAT group going. No RAT group, check with you dealer about
      starting one. Post in the Motorcyce section on Craigslist for your area,
      especially if you see Triumphs listed for sale.

      00 Tiger
      02 Mini Cooper
      85 Ron Cooper (bicycle)
      Oahu, Hawaii