[T TBS R] Re: TBS Mufflers

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 19, 2007
      They are a little louder than stock but not obnoxiously so.

      They sound fine to me, but then I did spend two years in an Artillary
      Battary in my younger days.

      -

      --- In triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com, Bill Small
      <triumphsporttbird@...> wrote:

      > Thanks! Are they pleasing to the ear?

    • Bill Small
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 19, 2007
        Thanks for your input. Now I have some choices.

        Bill <bushwhacker@...> wrote: They are a little louder than stock but not obnoxiously so.