Back to Square One

  • arieldunwright
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2006
      Just to balance all of the holiday cheer, my local Triumph dealer,
      NorthCoast Motorcycles, has closed. They somehow couldn't support and
      maintain an expensive new building trying to sell $32,000 choppers in
      a snow belt!

      My dealer options are now: 78 miles THROUGH Detroit; two and a quarter
      hours to a bad dealer; two and a half hours to the recommended dealer
      in Dayton.
      And this just when my wife's Legend needs a shifter shaft replaced.

      I'm bummed.

      Good thing I got this new Suzi DRZ400SM to play on.

      Lew