Re: [T TBS R] Saddle bags

  • Mo
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 14, 2006
      Ive got a nelson riggs tailbag (survivor series)..if your interested, lemme know offline.

      martin <martingilly@...> wrote: Any one here found a tail bag or saddle bags that work on a pre 2000
      TBS with the single seat and no grab rail. I don't want a tank bag but
      would like to be able to take some weekend gear with me on trips.....

      Cheers,

      Martin