Workshop manual

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2006
      I'm trying to buy a workshop manual for my 04 TBS but Clymer don't seem to do any Triumph
      manuals at all and Haynes only seem to do triple manuals up to 99. I assume that will cover
      my bike but I thought I'd better get some advice first!
    • jaben03tbs
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2006
        I have this one: http://www.themotorbookstore.com/trium19.html
        it is probably the same one you are looking at. I ride an 30 TBS and
        it has answered all my questions, so far.
        John B

        --- In triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com, "Paul"

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1, 2006
          > I'm trying to buy a workshop manual for my 04 TBS...
          > Haynes only seem to do triple manuals up to 99.
          > I assume that will cover my bike

          Yes, it will. Alternately, the Triumph Service Manual is

          Part No 3850300, Issue 8, 06/99
        • Paul
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 2, 2006
            Thanks guys.