Re: [T TBS R] Re: Fairing

  • Mo
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 4, 2006
      I think my Massey Fergussen is at least as well styled as a harley

      Richard Fenner <rfenner@...> wrote: Chacun a son gout. (Each to his own, Todd.)

      I find the chrome one visually jarring against the black running gear and
      agricultural in design..........

      Cheers,

      RF

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 4, 2006
        Probably goes and corners better, too.......

        ;o)

        > Wow, I think the chrome looks way better than the black (looks cheap
        > to me).
        >
        > Todd '98tbs
        >

        > On Aug 3, 2006, at 3:19 PM, Richard Fenner wrote:
        >
        >> Hi all,
        >>
        >> Did the 99 TBS come with a black plastic chainguard? If so, anyone
        >> got one
        >> to sell/know where I can get one? I hate that damned chrome
        >> monstrosity on
        >> the 98.......
        >>
        >> RF

      • Todd Luchette