Re: [T TBS R] air filter

  • pickwickian51@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 30, 2006
      According to information the filters are K&N RU-2780. Don't know about the
      breather filter but it's got to be a K&N . You might be able to match it up
      on the K&N website. _http://www.knfilters.com/vent.htm_
      (http://www.knfilters.com/vent.htm)

      I kind of like that idea of removing the backsection of the airbox. Pretty
      neat!

      00 Tiger
      02 Mini Cooper
      Oahu, Hawaii

    • John Shaw
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 1, 2006
        Will the stock carburetors take a ram air setup without leaking gas out the
        sides by the throttle plates etc.?
        John

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 1, 2006
          I have had no adverse effects at all. Leakage or other wize.

          John Shaw <john@...> wrote: Will the stock carburetors take a ram air setup without leaking gas out the