Re: Sprint Comfort Seat

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2006
      > "£72.34 for foam/cover kit + approx £42 air post. Prices in pounds."
      > (£72.34 = $135.87, £42 = $78.88 Total $214.75)

      In other words...ship it surface mail. :)
    • mtnrunjohn
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 10, 2007
        I just had the cover and foam mounted to the pan and after
        some riding, the seat is not living up to its name. We guessed
        on shaping the faom to match the pan, but obvoiusly were wrong.
        Any suugestions or guidence from those who did their own would
        be much appreciated

        John Simpson