Re: [T TBS R] Belly Pan

  • pickwickian51@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2006
      Aloha Brian,

      Triumph did not make a belly pan for the TBS or Classic model bikes. I'm
      not aware of any aftermarket company that did either. The best guess is to
      look for an early pan that may have been made for the original Speed Triple.
      There may have been one for the early Sprint and Trident as well.

      _http://www.sprintmanufacturing.co.uk/index.htm_
      (http://www.sprintmanufacturing.co.uk/index.htm)
      and
      _http://www.triumph-ant.co.uk/_ (http://www.triumph-ant.co.uk/) are two