HEADS UP, ALL!

  • Richard Fenner
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2006
      Go to: http://www.speedtv.com/articles/motoindustry/moto/22842/

      Pay attention to this, people. This is the thin end of the wedge for our
      sport. If this type of thing is allowed to continue, is not overturned in
      court and is adopted by other jurisdictions, we could all be parking our
      bikes forever in the not-too-distant future.

      Riverside County is highly visible and is the site of one of the oldest race
      courses in America. If these jackasses get away with this, we're in serious
      trouble.

      So, do what you can. Write your Congressman/Senator, copy that to the AMA
      and your local newspaper, make a noise!!!

      And us here in Canada, write to the AMA with our support, and to Riverside
      County Commissioners decrying their erosion of the personal freedoms on
      which America is based.

      Don't let this sort of thing pass through apathy, guys. If we do, we're
      signing motorcycling's death warrant.

      Richard Fenner
      Vancouver,
      Canada.