Mickey Cohen

  • cyclerider2k
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28 9:36 AM
      I found the person I was looking for last week, I was wrong his name
      is not "Cohen", it is Mickey Cohen. From what I understand he was at
      Orange County Motorsports and left and opened his own shop. Anyway
      thank you for the help finding him, I'm off to get my Power Commander
      and Dyno. In case anyone else needs him, the new shop is:

      Mickey Cohen Motorsports
      1961 Miraloma Ave, Suite B
      Placentia, CA 92870
      714-993-5000