tbs for sale

  • britboy1970@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 7, 2006
      to anyone that may be interested,
      i am reluctantly selling my 1998 t'bird sport.
      it has about 17,500 miles on it.
      i am the second owner, bought it from the original owner who is a good friend of mine and in my vintage m/c.
      some of the mods are;
      three into three d&d pipes
      removed rear fender.
      custom tag mount with led rear light
      monza fuel filler cap
      eurpoean drag bars
      billet bar end turn signals
      billet bad end mirrors
      show polished front forks
      show polished top triple tree
      polished carburetors
      bike has been gone threough for its latest service
      absolutely clean,clean,clean bike.
      yellow and black....
      i know i am missing other items here but ,
      if you have any questions feel free to e-mail me ....price is $6000.00 and i will say it's worth every penny.
      thanks........rich

    • britboy1970@aol.com

        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 9, 2006
          How about a location?!

          britboy1970@... wrote:

          > to anyone that may be interested,
          > i am reluctantly selling my 1998 t'bird sport.
          > it has about 17,500 miles on it.
          -snip,
        • s w
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 9, 2006
            This TBS sounds great, too bad you're on the opposite corner of our nation from me.
            Can you put pictures on this site? I'm sure you can't if you send them to the group thru e-mail, but there's a file section that you could post to.
            Let's see now, shipping it to Seattle, that's tempting.
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

            From: britboy1970@...
            Subject: tbs for sale

            i live in jacksonville beach, florida
            other items include..
            lowered front end one and one half inches.
            last year for the aluminum akront wheels with stainless spokes.
            has a chrome headlight instead of the original black one.(chrome headlight is triumph item).
            chrome outrigger covers.
            don't know if you have ever heard a tbs with the triple d and d's but it sounds like no other....
            knee pads were installed.
            also, tank badges were changed from original to old type.
            also bike is mechanically excellent and needs nothing.....
            .thanks for the interest, rich

          • Old Trident Guy
            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 9, 2006
              I bought my TBS from Georgia, and it cost less than $500 to get it to
              Seattle, strapped to a specialized MC pallet and in a moving van.

              Bruce B
              Seattle

            • britboy1970@aol.com

                Message 7 of 10 , Feb 13, 2006
                  Our group owner has put Rich's TBS (for sale) on the front page photo.
                  Steve