reply to tire size

  • tbirdsportsporttbird
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2006
      thanks all with your support and information.though very technical,
      still leaves my question looming. the reason for the bigger tire is my
      bike has been customized and is mainly used for street racing and i
      need more traction. i'm ordering new tires this weekend. does anyone
      know if there are any after market rims available for my 98 t-bird
      sport, if so where can they be purchased?? thanks again for all your
      help.
      jnybbad
    • Alec Gore
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2006
        You can send your original hub to Hagon and they will build you
        a new wheel with a wider rim and new spokes. Very good work.

        http://www.hagon-shocks.co.uk/HagWheel.htm

        Regards

        Alec
      • john dowling
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 2, 2006
          thank you for the excellent info, greatly appreciated..........jnybbad

          Alec Gore <e-mail@...> wrote: You can send your original hub to Hagon and they will build you
          a new wheel with a wider rim and new spokes. Very good work.

          http://www.hagon-shocks.co.uk/HagWheel.htm

          Regards

          Alec

          Carnival triumph Triumph paper cutter Evenflo triumph Triumph 5 car seat Triumph car seat Triumph 5

        • Mo