Dash Lights

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2005
      I've lost the right turn signal indicator light on my dash and I'm in
      the process of replacing it. Have any of you done this? If so, is
      there some trick to it or do I really have to disassemble half of the
      front end on this bike to get to the light?
    • Alec Gore
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2005
        Think the whole clocks assembly has to come out, doesn't it?

        Regards

        Alec

        > I've lost the right turn signal indicator light on my dash
        > and I'm in the process of replacing it. Have any of you done
        > this? If so, is there some trick to it or do I really have
        > to disassemble half of the front end on this bike to get to
        the light?
      • Richard Fenner
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 1, 2005
          Yeah, Alec, that's the way I did it, too.

          Then I found out it can be done with just taking the top warning lights
          cover plate off and using a needle nose screwdriver to remove the
          bulbs.......

          Cheers,

          Richard.
          Sans 98 TBS......<sob>

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 2, 2005
            > ... needle nose screwdriver

            Hmmm...sounds like my ex. Thanks for the info, Richard. It was much
            appreciated.
          • Richard Fenner
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 2, 2005
              My pleasure, Peter.

              Good luck!

              RF
              Hopefully soon to have another 98 TBS.......