Re: new TBS-owner

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 6, 2005
      Well said, Bob. My only additional comment would be that, personally,
      I don't mind pulling an elbow in to take a look in the rearview mirror.
    • Mike
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 9, 2005
        --- In triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com, "bengt5105" <bengt5105@y...> wrote:

        > I just bought an TBS-04,and I love it,is there any
        > common problems or weak points to think about?

        First thingy that broke on me was the throttle cable, get some white lithium grease and a 6" wire aplicator and apply some to the cable and linkage were it connects to the carbs, the linkage rubs the cable when you aply throttle and frayes until it breaks.

        Roll On Roll Off: MJM
        TBS99 27k mi
        FJR04 12k mi
        SV650 6k mi