Re: [T TBS R] Production Numbers

  • pickwickian51@aol.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 14, 2005
      In a message dated 9/13/2005 3:12:32 PM Hawaiian Standard Time,
      rfenner@... writes:

      Try Triumph's PR dept.

      and if they replay let us know. The rumor was that on 350 of the 98-99
      bikes were made worldwide. IIRC this was back when total production of all
      models was around 10k bikes.

      00 Tiger
      02 Mini Cooper
      Oahu, Hawaii

    • Thomas Lewis
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 14, 2005
        I don't know about previous years but what I heard was for 2004 there
        were 150 TBS's for the World and 150 TBS's for the USA.