Re: [T TBS R] TBS 2K for sale

  • Mo
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 30, 2005
      I sold my 2000 TBS with a few extras on it and about 16,0000 miles last fall for around 4,500.

      Richard Sirois <rich.sirois@...> wrote:KBB Kelly Blue Book reports trade in at $3500, Retail $5150. Sounds about right.
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 2, 2005
        Just bought a Tiger myself to do some serious touring on (rode it
        back from Oklahoma City to San Diego, awsome long distance beast). It
        is a tall bike indeed, I figure you need a 31-32" inside leg minimum
        to touch the balls of your feet down, brobably need a 34" to flat
        foot it; that is as standard, there are after market shocks/springs
        you can fit that lower the seat to pavement height about 1.5"-2", I
        think you adjust the forks too.

        Couldn't bring myself to part with my Sport though :) the garage is
        getting full.

        Cheers,

        Martin

        > I am considering purchasing another bike but more on a tourer
        style, I
        > am thinking of a used BMW Rt1100 (did not find anything with
        Triumph
        > except the Tiger which is too high for me!!)
        >
        > ~ Gerard
      • Woovis
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 12, 2005
          --- In triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com, gerard_louise
          <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > I am considering parting from my dear TBS 2K and was wondering where I
          > could find some information about what I can get for it. For the
          > benefits of the members of this group, it is a TSB-2K with 8900 miles
          > on it, impeccable condition, King and Queen seat, Sc, scott oiler,
          > Phone charger adapter, Triumph tank bag and a few other accessories. >
          > If anyone wants to see a picture, I will post here.
          > ~ Gerard

          Have you sold it Gerard? I have a friend looking for one, please send
          picture and vitals if you still have it...
          -Woovis-