Re: [T TBS R] handlebar change

  • pickwickian51@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 16, 2005
      The problem with the Bonneville bar is that it's 1" diameter while the other
      models are 7/8". There are many bars available aftermarket - I've fitted
      Speed Triple bars to mine. The Thunderbird bars are another popular fit. Most
      of these can be done without having to change any lines. Any Triumph handle
      bar is substantially more expensive than popular aftermarket bars like
      Flanders _http://www.flandersco.com/_ (http://www.flandersco.com/) , that are
      usually available through most mc dealers in the US.

      00 Tiger
      02 Mini Cooper
      Oahu, Hawaii

    • welderboy@juno.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 17, 2005
        I installed bars from an '01 Speed on my '03 TBS as suggested by the
        group. I'm happy with them - moved me up and back about 1 1/2".

        Shawn