8654RE: [T TBS R] chain and sprockets

  • John Nathan Urbanek
    Jun 1, 2004
      I went to jt sprockets
      http://www.jtsprockets.com/52.0.html?&L=0&sel_uid=5466&p=#ratio
      you said you put a 42 tooth, on the rear, but did you
      change the front? It is rec-o-mended you change the
      sprockets when you renew the chain...any other
      thoughts on this???
      look at the chart in the web addresse, and se what
      you's think. I suppose a little more punch outta the
      whole would help. I can take my friend's Buell x1
      Lightning out of the hole, but comes by me at about
      60.... I do alot of freeway riding/trips also. What
      are your thoughts TBS pit crew?

      > I bought two rear sprockets, a 43 tooth (stock) and
      > 42 tooth just for kicks.
      > I bought the JTF sprockets and a DID chain. The
      > front sprocket was $22.33,
      > rears were $43.77 each and the 530V-110 X-ring chain
      > was $101.58.

      ain and sprockets
      > yet?
      > I have to purchase a new set after 11,500 miles.
      > Streeeeeetched out! Looks like a 2-3 hour job...
      > Any advice? Would anyone
      > change the gear ratio?
      > -Cheers, Johnny

      http://messenger.yahoo.com/