      From: Gary Gavin <gary.l.gavin@...>;
      To: <triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com>;
      Subject: Re: [T TBS R] Sprag Clutch
      Sent: Mon, Dec 16, 2013 1:23:40 AM

      I certainly don't remember anyone having any problems with the sprag clutch on the TBS. The older Thunderbird seemed to have a problem now and then as well as some of the other T3 based bikes. Tiger and Trophy IIRC.

      Gare'
      98 TBS
      Sanford, NC

      On Sun, Dec 15, 2013 at 1:44 PM, <nicholas.thibault@...> wrote:

      Good Morning All,

      Looking for some information on my 1998 TBS.

      I am reading about some Thunderbird having issues with the Sprag clutch.  I also read that the Sport models had an upgraded version of it put in.

      Has anyone had issues with their Sprag clutch in their sport model?

      Nick

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic