      From: sandyyoungphoto@... <sandyyoungphoto@...>;
      To: <triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com>;
      Subject: [T TBS R] Want one...any advise?
      Sent: Sun, Dec 1, 2013 10:26:11 AM

      Good morning all,

      Just joined the group.
      I am in Scotland

      Have been without a bike for 6 months now and although I wanted a Triumph didn't want a brand new one or a old one, but love the look of the TBS which I have decided on.

      Just looking on any advise when buying, what to look out for that sort of thing.
      Think I have narrowed it down to a 98 or 99, Love the up swept pipes and alloy wheels.
      I have seen one on the internet for £3900 with 18k miles?

      Thanks for taking the time to reply.
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic