14942Re: [T TBS R] RE: Undoing lowering??

  • Gary Gavin
    Oct 8, 2013
      From a post I did in 2008 "I know that this solution works because in the past members of this list
      have purchased or made the part and installed it. The Legend TT, IIRC, was
      a combination of Thunderbird/Sport parts with a different rear subframe to
      target riders' needs for a Triumph with a lower seat height at 28.5" vs. the
      TBS 31.1"."

      You might be able to measure the current seat height and know that with the TBS dogbones it will be 31.1 ish.

      Gare'
      sent from third stone from the sun
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic