14938RE: Undoing lowering??

  • nicholas.thibault
    Oct 7, 2013

      Does anyone know what type of height difference can be attain by swapping the links?

      Nick

      ---In triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com, <dennyhenderson@...> wrote:

      Substituting the links from a Legend is pretty common way to lower a TBS.

      The links from early Tbird are the same as TBS (pre 98 Tbird links)

      The links are pretty easy to make if you can't find them.
      Thank You,
      Denny

      On Sep 18, 2013, at 12:21 PM, petermholmes <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Pretty sure people were just swapping in links from a Legend to lower a TBS.  Denny would know more on the topic, I suspect.

      --- In triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com, <triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      My 98 was lowered at some point and I'd like to restore it normal height. I am guessing it is just lowered with different links, does that sound right?  Anyone have the stock dog bones? Thanks

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic