      From: triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of p_bianco@...
      Sent: September-17-13 2:08 PM
      To: triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [T TBS R] Selling my 98 TBS

      Decided to sell my beloved 98 TBS after a 13-year long love story. I have not put any listing yet but I checked craigslist, ebay and other sites and prices seem to range between $3,000 and $3,500. Mine is red / black, has 25,500 miles on it and I religiously serviced it every year + cleaned carbs last March. Anybody has an opinion if price range sounds right?

      I live in Manhattan and now have wife + 2 kids. I just find myself riding it less and less + carrying costs here are brutal (parking, insurance,maintenance, tickets etc...). I guess I am just trying to justify myself for doing it to her...

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic