14925Re: Terrible MPG

  • nicholas.thibault
    Sep 6, 2013
      Craig,

      That is the only change I have made so far. Soon I want to have the carbs jetted and some aftermarkets needles put in, at the same time I intend to open up the airbox. From what I have heard, if I try opening it up without adjusting the carbs my bike is going to run terribly.

      Nick

      --- In triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com, Craig Weidler <craig@...> wrote:

      > You cannot allow better airflow without adding more fuel. What other adjustments have you made? I Highly recommend the Performance Pro Jet kit, If this is the only change you have made try one jet larger than stock, along with their better needles and pilot jets. triuphrat.net has lots of proven setups for other mods.
      >
      > Craig

    • Show all 26 messages in this topic