14268Re: [T TBS R] hello all

  • Triumphmotorcycleman Triple
    Sep 3, 2011
      Hi Peter T,

      I've got the same problem but didn't have the time yet to sort it out.
      My TBS is excellent condition apart from that carb thing haha and isn't used regularly.
      I do ride a 750 Trident daily, 6000 miles a year, Speed Triple 900, 1000 miles a year.

      But, i can supply you a downloadlink, the Haynes manual and the original Triumph manual.

      Therefor you'll have to copy and paste this or these link(s):

      http://www.mediafire.com/?sen1us6n7nbcmek
      http://www.mediafire.com/?br244dfh2829gmn

      Or go to the following and enjoy the world of British Bikes and Rockabilly Music.
      There you'll find it on the first page, the first and second picture is me and my wife with the Thunderbird Sport.

      http://triumph-britbiker.blogspot.com/

      Regards,

      Koos