14266Re: [T TBS R] hello all

  • Peter T
    Sep 2, 2011
      I can only take the credit of passing on all the great lessons learned from this and the triumph Rat group. I had purchased new float needles thinking the rubber tips were bad and then everything was working fine again after a bit of seafoam additive or it just worked itself out. Mine would flood at idle.