14075Re: Chain and Sprockets

  • eawtbs98
    Feb 3, 2011
      Wow Thats alot milies on OEM sprockets. I have 23K on the OEM. The sprockets do look good. On the chain all the rollers are free, but I have two places where ther is like a kink in the chain. But I have always lube my chain about every 200 miles. I was thinking I shouldn't replace just the chain. I thought that may cause faster wear.
      Thanks for everyones input, Eric