14072Re: [T TBS R] Re: Chain and Sprockets

    Feb 1 3:39 PM
      DID is good, I have about 28K miles on one and it is still going
      good. Original lasted about 18 - 19 K. I used JT Sprockets, but
      I think Renthal is also making sprockets to fit these bikes now.

      Cheers,
      Denny

      On Tue, 01 Feb 2011 23:10:29 +0000, Bill digitized the following: