      From: petermholmes <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>
      To: triumphthunderbirdsportriders@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, September 25, 2009 10:14:06 PM
      Subject: [T TBS R] '99 TBS For Sale

      I'm about to put my '99 Thunderbird Sport (yellow/black) up for sale both locally and on Ebay, but thought I'd offer it to you guys first.

      # Maintained by the book
      # Always garaged
      # Rare D and D three into three exhaust
      # Scottoiler automatic chain oiler
      # Discreetly placed BMW power outlet for use with heated clothing
      # 21,310 miles

      I'm selling the bike with the stock seat. Asking $3750, but make me an offer.

      Also up for sale is the Triumph Solo seat (in yellow, Triumph Part No A9708011-FA) . In great shape, but the "frame" under the cowl at the back of the seat (which is invisible unless you look under the cowl) has been modified slightly to allow me to mount the...

      Also up for sale is the Triumph Bright Chrome Sissy Bar and Luggage Rack, Triumph Part No A9950055, the best of the luggage racks in my opinion.

      For the seat and/or luggage rack, make me an offer.

      If you want to see all of the above assembled and working as a unit, take a look at:

      http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/triumphthunderbirdsportriders/photos/ album/960127736/ pic/1301114406/ view?picmode= large&mode= tn&order= ordinal&start= 1&dir=asc

      I also have other photos available if you'd like.